Product Guide - Stoves
Gas Stoves are an excellent way to improve the feel and look of your home. They can also provide a very efficient source of targeted heat to rooms, rather than wasting money heating rooms which aren't occupied. Installed by a Gas Safe engineer a gas fire and fireplace can transform your living room adding desirability and helping increase the value to your property. Superior Fires believes shopping for a new or replacement fire should be a pleasurable experience so we have prepared below a guide to help you understand the technical jargon, and answer some of the most common questions.
If you don’t have a gas supply to your home but want to benefit from a focal point in your living room you may wish to consider an electric fire or stove. Our range of electric products simply plug in to the mains electric supply and can be varied between: flame effect only, or flame effect and heat.
- Can I have a flueless gas stove?
- Do flueless stoves require a minimum roomsize?
- Who can install a flueless gas stove?
- Are flueless gas stoves easy to operate?
- Are electric stove easy to install?
- Are electric stoves safe?
- Can I use my electric stove as a primary heat source?
- What are the benefits of LCD stoves?
- Do any of your LCD stoves have a remote control?
- What are the benefits of LED stoves?