Product Guide - Fireplaces
A new fireplace has the power to completely transform the look and feel of a room and provide a real focal point for many years to come. Generally speaking a fireplace is constructed from a fireplace surround (sometimes called "mantle"), backpanel and hearth. With so many styles, designs and materials it can be a little overwhelming choosing the right one for your room. The choice of fireplace may also vary depending on the type of gas fire, electric fire or stove selected as some materials and finishes are not designed to work with high temperature fires.
- Who can install my fireplace?
- Making sure the fireplace fits your chimney breast or wall
- What types of materials are the fireplace suites and fireplace surround available in?
- Does the backpanel have an opening?
- Do the fireplaces suite and fireplace surrounds require assembly?
- My hearth is an odd size and I don't want to replace the carpet. What are my options?
- What is a boxed and lipped hearth?
- What is surround rebate?
- Who will install my fireplace?