Returns, Faulty Goods & Refunds
Hopefully you won't need to return an item, however, if you do, it is our aim to make this as simple as possible. By following the guidance below you can help us to help you when a product is not what you expected, or is faulty. Your statutory rights are not affected by this guidance.
When your item is delivered you must check the contents in the box immediately. Signing your name or signing unchecked indicates you are happy with its delivery condition. If there are any delivery issues, you must write them on the delivery paperwork for insurance purposes. In the unlikely event of delivery damage, you cannot claim if you have not written it on the delivery paperwork.
What do I do if an item is faulty when it's delivered?
In the unlikely event that the item is faulty or damaged on arrival please call our Sales Team immediately freephone 0800 230 0212 or alternatively email our Service Department firstname.lastname@example.org. Any damages or shortages have to be reported within 48 hours of delivery. We aim to deal with your enquiry as quickly as possible and to facilitate this we may request that you provide photographic evidence to help us clearly understand the situation before authorising a replacement. To return an item(s) please see section "How to return an item" and follow the instructions provided.
Details of charges:
Whereby we agree, a collection charge will be incurred for items being returned under the seven day cancellation period. For standard appliances i.e. conventional fire, a charge of £40.00 will be required. For larger appliances on a pallet i.e. fireplace components the charge will be £90.00.
What to do if I want to return an item within 7 days after the day of delivery?
Under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000, you have the right to cancel your order within seven working days after the day of delivery. The customer has the choice of returning the goods via his/her own means, or requesting a collection, in which case the cost of returning the goods to us will be deducted from the refund. Charges are explained in the paragraph above. This charge may also be incurred if you cancel your order after the goods have left the warehouse, or you cancel after a failed delivery. To return an item(s) please see section "How to return an item" and follow the instructions provided.
What to do if I want to return an item after 7 days after the date of delivery?
If you wish return your item(s) after 7 days from the date the item is delivered to you, you must notify our Sales Team to cancel your purchase and initiate a refund. You will need to follow the steps on "How to return an item" and follow the instructions provided.
A restocking fee of 25% may be deducted from refunds for items returned after 7 days of the item being delivered and have not incurred material damage and are not missing components included in the original shipment. Please note that shipping costs may not be refunded. For units that have been damaged after delivery, you may be charged an additional restocking fee of up to 50% of the original purchase price based on the severity of damage. If we receive a return which has been damaged beyond repair, we may return the item to you without issuing a refund.
What to do if I want to return an item after 45 days?
We do not accept exchanges or refunds after 45 days.
How to return an item:
To return an item by you must:
1. First contact our Returns Department by email at email@example.com. In the email please state your Sales Order Confirmation Number (4 or 6 digit number) and the reason for the return. If an item is damaged you must provide photographic evidence to help us clearly understand the situation.
2. On receipt of your email our Returns Department will assess your request and if successful issue you a case specific Returns Merchandise Authorisation Number (RMA#). We will email you a Returns Form along with RMA# which must be completed and accompany the goods being returned. Items returned without a Returns Form and/or RMA# will not be accepted. Once you have been issued an RMA#, it will expire in 14 days so make sure that it is returned as soon as possible.
3. Simply print out the Returns Note and let us know which item(s) you wish to return, and the details for returning the item(s), along with your Sales Order Confirmation Number (4 or 6 digit number) and your personal details. Place the Returns Note in with the item(s) you wish to return. Please take care of the item that you wish to return and include its original packaging and any accessories. Any damages will be charged. All returns must have a completed Returns form with valid RMA#. Failure to do this will mean that the goods are not accepted, and may be returned to you at your cost.
4. On receipt of your returned item, the goods will be checked thoroughly and the Returns Form (RMA#) will be processed internally. It is your responsibility to return the item(s) using a suitable carrier. You must request a recorded signature as this is your proof that the item has been successfully delivered. Returns must be sent to: Unit 10, Airfield Way, Christchurch, BH23 3TG. We do not accept returns in person or cannot be held responsible for any returns sent to any other address, or after 45 days, after the day of delivery.
5. We are required to process all refunds to the original payment method applied when you placed your order, or paid for a subscription. This is the case even if the payment card used has now expired, or your account has been closed or cancelled. Normally, in this case a refund will automatically be processed to the same account. If you no longer have a credit card with that bank, as an alternative we may issue your refund by cheque. For your information refunds can take up to 30 days from the date of cancellation.